Product Description: Our modern interiors release harmful chemical such as: formaldehyde from furniture and carpets, ammonias from cleaning materials, pesticides tracked in from outdoors, benzene and toluene from heating fuels as well as paints and glues. Work areas are also often contaminated by chemicals released by manufacturing processes and office equipment. An enhanced chemical filtering system is a good investment to prevent the personal distress and productivity losses that may occur. The Airpura V600 can take care of all of these issues. The V600's 2" bed of enhanced impregnated carbon traps specific airborne chemicals - VOC's as well as particles with its metal capped true HEPA filter.
Specifications: * Housing: Powder coat steel
* Dimensions: 23" X 15"
* Weight: 45lbs
* Air flow: 560 cfm
* Voltage options: 115 or 220 volts
* Watts: 120 on high, 40 on low
* Variable speed motor: 28.1 db on low, 62.3 db on high
* Pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filter.
* Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber.
* Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set-ups.
* Clean air does not pass over the motor.
* Unimpeded airflow: simple and direct airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with other systems.
* Separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
* ETL Certified - Conforms to CSA C22.2 no 113 ANSI/UL 507
Cleaning Area: Effective for up to 2,000 square feet. Recycles the air approximately every 30 minutes.
Filter Media: * 18lbs of activated coconut shell carbon impregnated with potassium iodide.
* Carbon bed: 2" deep x 570 square inch surface.
* Carbon filter dimensions: 13" X 13" X 9"
* 40 sq ft of true HEPA: 10 pleats per inch. Pleats warm rolled with separators.
* 2 Micro-Suppress filters: suppress bacteria and viruses around the carbon bed.
* Polyester pre-filter
Filter Change: * Carbon filter typically lasts up to 2 years depending on use.
* HEPA filter typically lasts 5 years in regular use.
* Pre-filters can be vacuumed from the exterior of the unit and should be changed every 12 months depending on use.
Warranty: If within five (5) years from the date of the original purchase by the end-user from the Authorized Dealer, an Airpura R600, C600, T600, H600, V600 or UV600 (with the exception of filters or UV lamps) is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, Airpura Industries Inc. will, at their option, repair or replace the part or product free of charge for labor and materials.
If within ten (10) years from the date of the original purchase by the end-user from the Authorized Dealer, an Airpura R600, V600 or UV600 (with the exception of filters or UV lamps) is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, Airpura Industries Inc. will at their option repair or replace the part or product free of charge for labor only. Any replacement parts deemed necessary by Airpura Industries will be charged to the purchaser.
Obvious defects must be communicated to the Authorized Dealer within 10 days from the purchase date.
This warranty shall not apply to damage caused through misuse, wear and tear, neglect, unauthorized repair or to damage caused through installation, adaptation, modification or use in an improper manner or inconsistent with Airpura’s operating and maintenance instructions, wear or deterioration due to environmental conditions or to damage occurred during transit.
Airpura Industries will not be liable under this warranty for any fault or damage arising from defective workmanship, if the product has been serviced, repaired or modified by any person other than Airpura Industries Inc. or the manufacturer’s serial label has been removed or tampered with.
All products returned for service or repair must be accompanied with a RA (Return Authorization) number. The RA number must be clearly visible on the external packaging. The absence of an RA number will delay the service or repair process, for any shipment to Airpura Industries Inc. not accompanied with a RA number will not be accepted or will be immediately sent back to the shipper. Please contact Airpura Industries Inc. to receive a RA number prior to shipment.
Return Policy: In the event the unit isn’t working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All units must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the unit is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.