Product Description: Few people realize that flushing a toilet or using a urinal releases an explosion of pathogenic microbes that coat every surface in a lavatory with fecal clostridium, streptococcus and E-coli bacteria. Besides washing your hands carefully, you need some form of microbe protection. Many of these creatures that we breathe, eat or touch can result in serious life threatening infection.
Patented technology for the 21st century, the Wein Sani-Mate Washroom Sterilizer/Deodorizer along with the Air Supply and Wein food sterilizers use highly advanced corona discharge technology developed to combat human disease microorganisms.
How it works: Contaminated air is drawn into the corona discharge chamber and bombarded with ionized streams of electrons that destroy the pollutant molecules. At the same time ozone produced in the corona deodorizes any residual offensive gases in the outgoing pure airstream. Electron impact decomposition of pollutants has been studied extensively at UCLA School of Microbiology as well as by many other leading scientific laboratories both in the United States as well as Japan (transcripts available). Over 90% of airborne bacteria has been shown to be effectively controlled by this advanced anti-pollution technology.
* Helps control microbial growth
* Helps prevent bacterial infections
* Reduces the cost of chemical air fresheners to which many people are allergic.
* Helps sterilize employee hands that forget to wash by installing near toilets or urinals.
Specifications: * 120V AC watts
* UL listed module
* Ozone output less than .04 ppm
* Ion output 1.2 Trillion ions per second/ cm2
* Purified airflow 70 ft. per minute
* Dim. 2.9" x 3.3" x 1.9"
* Wt 3 oz.
* Ozone level building time 12 hours for 2000 cu. Ft.
Warranty: Wein Products Incorporated warrants this product to be free from all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase.
Return Policy: In the event the unit isn't working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All units must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the unit is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.
Additional Info: Installation Instructions:
1. Plug Sani-Mate AS250B in highest outlet available in the bathroom.
2. An operating light should come on as well as internal neon yellow/orange light.
3. A small sanitizing/deodorizing breeze should be emitted from the center of the grill.
4. Allow 12 hours of germicidal plasma build-up for odor destruction and microbial control to begin.
5. No maintenance is required other than checking periodically that the light is on indicating that dangerous microbial growth and odors are being controlled.