Product Description: Your first line of inhalation defence against virus, bacteria,mold, allergens, smoke and other harmful airborne particles.
* Scientifically tested, peer-reviewed and published in scientific journals
* Attacks Germs, Pollutants, Allergens, and More in your breathing zone
* Now tested down to virus size range of .04 microns
* Wearable & ultra light
* Battery operated
* Airplane avionics tested
* Maintenance free
* Ideal for air travelers ad health-care personnel
* Patented miniature design
* Advanced ionic air purification
Specifications: * 2.5 inches high, 1.5 inches wide, 0.85 inches in diameter, and weighs 1.5 ounces (including battery).
* Case material: polycarbonate plastic.
* Solid platinum emitter.
* Electroplated gold grid.
* Comes with a magneto clip and breakaway strap (so it can be worn around the neck).
* Available in black only.
* Lithium CR123A battery included.
* Battery lasts for up to 40 continuous hours.
* A slight buzz may develop after about 20 hours of use. The unit is still functioning properly and producing trillions of air cleansing ions. Always wear around the neck in and upright vertical position when standing or sitting. Lying down defeats the ionic field and the unit will not function properly.
Cleaning Area: * Ion output: 120 trillion ions per second.
* Flow rate: 100 feet per minute.
* Ozone output: 0.028 parts per million.
Warranty: Wein Products Incorporated warrants this product to be free from all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety days from the original date of purchase.
Return Policy: In the event the unit isn't working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All units must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the unit is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.
Warnings: Not for use by the infirmed elderly, children under 4 years old, or pacemaker patients without advice from a medical doctor.