Product Description: The light you need everyday.
* Imrpoves mood
* Increases energy
* Heightens alertness
* Restores sleep patterns
* Easy to use.
* Doctor recommended
* Equivalent to 10,000 LUX
* Use only as directed.
* The Litebook EDGE emits an intense beam of white light. Do not stare directly at the light source. It is not harmful, but may cause discomfort to some.
* We encourage use of the Litebook EDGE while engaged in other ativities, such as reading, eating applying makeup or working at a computer or desk.
* If you have a history of eye disease or are currently taking any anti-depressant drugs or medications that render you phto-sensitive (extremely sensitive to light), consult with your opthalmologist or health care provider before using this product.
* Occasionally mild side effects may occur which usually resolve after a few days of use, including headaches or a 'stining' sensation in the eyes. If these, or any other adverse effects not listed, do not resolve after three days, discontinue use of the Litebook EDGE and consult your health care provider.
* Use this product only with the power supply provided and only as directed.
Specifications: * 0.5mA, 5V DC, 2.5watts
* Dimensions: 13.6cm X 7.3cm x 1.6cm
* Weight: 130 grams
* AC Adaptor: 100-240V + 3 international plugs
* Electrical: 2.4 watts, 200 mA 12V DC
* Light Power: 2 levels of brightness
* Timer: 30 minute automatic shut off.
Warranty: 2-year manufacture warranty.
Return Policy: The Litebook Company Ltd offers a sixty-day money back guarantee on the Litebook Elite effective from the date of purchase. This guarantee is subject to the condition that the unit has not been subjected to unauthorized repair or use, and that all original components are returned.
Warnings: Use only as directed.
The Litebook EDGE emits an intense beam of white light. Do not stare directly at the light source. It is NOT harmful to glance at the light for a few seconds at a time.
We encourage use of The Litebook EDGE while engaged in other activities, such as reading, eating, applying make-up, or working at a computer or desk. However, take care that The Litebook EDGE is NOT brought into contact with water or heat-producing appliances, as they may damage The Litebook EDGE, and may pose possible fire hazards.
If you have a history of eye disease including, but not limited to, macular degeneration, have undergone laser corrective eye surgery in the past 30 days, or if you are currently taking any medications including certain antibiotics which render you photosensitive (extremely sensitive to light), consult with your ophthalmologist or health care provider before using product.
Occasionally mild side-effects may occur which usually resolve after a few days of use, including headaches or a "stinging" sensation in the eyes. If these or any other adverse effects not listed do not resolve after three days, discontinue use of The Litebook EDGE and consult your health care provider. On very rare occasions and usually only with over-use, less than 1% of users may experience mania (periods of abnormally and persistently elevated, expansive or irritated mood). If this occurs, discontinue using The Litebook EDGE immediately.
Additional Info: Engineered in Canada.
Assembled in China.