Product Description: Why Xlear?
* Affects irritants' ability to adhere to nasal membranes.
* Natural, fast and effective
* Safe for daily use anytime
* No rebound, Non-addictive
* Not a drug - safe for pregnant and nursing mothers.
* Gentle enough for infants
* Washes away dust and pollen
* Patented hydrating formula with Xylitol.
Also recommended for seasonal nasal irritation.
* Alleviates congestion
* Gently cleans, soothes and moisturizes the sinuses and nasal passages
* Washes away pollutants, irritants, and airborne contaminants.
Uses: Alleviates congestion. Gently cleans sinus and nasal passages. Washes away pollutents, irritants and other airborne contaminants. Helps soothe and moisturize nasal passages due to low humidity, pollutants, overuse of nasal decongestants and other nasal irritants. Thins and loosens mucous secretions.
Warnings: The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. Keep out of the reach of children. Clean nozzle after each use and replace the cap.
Additional Info: Safety Sealed: Clear shrink band on inside bottle for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or visibly tampered with. Made in USA. Doctor recommended. Safe to use daily. Safe for children. All-natural and drug free.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Xylitol, Saline, Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Does Not Contain: BPA, GMOs
Suggested Use: The metered nasal pump sprayer provides a precise amount of soothing spray in a fine mist. Clear the nasal passageway by gently blowing your nose before using Xlear. Prior to initial use, remove clear cap, prime the pump by holding it upright and pumping one or more times until the solution is dispensed. Insert nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing in through your nose. Clean nozzle after each use and replace safety cap. Spray 2-4 times in each nostril. Use at least twice daily - morning and night. Xlear is safe to use as often as needed for optimal health to cleanse sinuses and nasal passages.
Order Status | Help | Contact Us | Policies | About Us | Tracking | Site Map