Product Description: Whole Earth & Sea Fermented Organic Protein & Greens delivers:
* Fermented organic superfood greens harvested from our farms. Alfalfa grass, barley grass, and wheat grass support an alkaline environment in the tissues to help clear naturally generated body toxins.
* Fermented organic whole foods like Dandelion, Cilantro, Carrot, Kale, and Beets are harvested from our own farms and deliver a broad spectrum of phytonutrients.
* A powerful blend of antioxidants to help neutralize harmful free radicals, energize, and optimize overall health.
* A blend of Cordyceps, Reishi, Himematsutake, Shiitake, Maitake, and Turkey Tail to support Immunity.
* Each serving contains 21 g of the cleanest possible plant-based vegan proteins.
Fermentation breaks down otherwise indigestible plant materials, while releasing full nutritional potency to help ease digestion and simultaneously improve absorption. Whole Earth & Sea Fermented Organic Protein & Greens Tropical is vegan friendly, packed-full of nutrients, and deliciously flavored. This great tasting formula is certified organic and only contains natural, organic flavors.
Warnings: As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate a surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Additional Info: Suitable for vegetarians/ vegans. Sealed for your protection, Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool dry place. Product of Canada. Manufactured by Natural Factors to ensure safety and potency in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the FDA and Health Canada.
Packaging: White Plastic
Other Ingredients: Organic Flavors, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf
Does Not Contain: Artificial Colors, Preservatives, Sweeteners, Dairy, Starch, Gluten, Yeast, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, Animal products, Tree Nuts, GMOs
Suggested Use: Add 1 Scoop (33 g) to 8 fl oz of water or juice and shake or blend until smooth, or use as directed by a health professional.