Product Description: Keep your nutrition up – and your capsule count down – with Basic Nutrients 2/Day, a complete multi-vitamin and mineral formula in just two capsules per day. Basic Nutrients 2/Day is a complete multi-vitamin/mineral formula that contains key nutrients for foundational support, including heart, brain, nerves, immune, bone, and skin health.* A daily multi-vitamin/mineral supplement is more important than many people realize. Because it can be difficult to consume five daily servings of vegetables and fruits, few of us get all the nutrition we need from our diet. Basic Nutrients 2/Day uses the purest and most absorbable vitamins and minerals without adding unnecessary additives and preservatives. It provides an excellent nutritional foundation to supplement a healthy diet, all in a convenient two-capsule-a-day protocol.
Health benefits of Basic Nutrients 2/Day include:
* Vitamin A to promote eye health, healthy skin, and immune function*
* Vitamins C and E and mixed tocopherols to provide antioxidant support for cellular protection*
* Vitamin D to promote strong bones and a healthy immune system*
* B vitamins to support a healthy heart, blood vessels, and nerves*
* Vitamins K1 and K2 to contribute to bone and blood vessel health*
* Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, for immune function and skin health*
* Chromium to support a healthy blood sugar level*
* Plus several other well-absorbed, glycinate minerals
Warnings: ALLERGY WARNINGS
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate supplementation is not recommended concurrently with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
Additional Info: Tamper evident: use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
Packaging: White Plastic
Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hypromellose Capsule
Does Not Contain: Gluten, Dairy, Soy
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.