Product Description: Velvety chocolate with a hint of heat. Dark Roast
The herbal tea that tastes like coffee!
Whether you're a tea or coffee drinker, You'll love Teecino's satisfying, robust flavor that fans describe as smoother, richer, and creamier than coffee. The secret? French chicory, the roasted root often added to coffee, blended with barley, Italy's favorite ceffeine-free roasted brew, and spanish carob, famed for its chocolaty flavor. Enriched with Ramon Seeds, a traditional Mayan roasted beverage, Teecino makes a delicious cup of tea..or is it coffee? We'll let you decide!
* Naturally Caffeine free.
* Natural energy boost - from nutrients, not stimulants.
* Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance.
* Heart-healthy Potassium - for optimal performance.
* Soluble fiber - Inulin in chicory root, supports beneficial intestinal flora that improve digestion and elimination.
* Convenient, single serve bags, individually wrapped.
* 3 times more product than regular tea bags: 6 g Tee-bags for a full-bodied flavor.
* Fresh brewed flavor is superior to instant beverages.
Additional Info: About gluten: Independent laboratory tests can not detect gluten in brewed Teecino when using a paper filter or Tee-bag. For certified gluten-free herbal teas, drink Teecino Dandelion flavors.
Ingredients: Organic Carob, Organic Barley, Organic Chicory, Organic Ramon Seeds, Natural Chocolate Flavor, Organic Cocoa, Organic Chile Flakes,br> Processed on machinery that also processes almonds.
Does Not Contain: Caffeine, Acid
Suggested Use: Before tearing, shake envelope at top. Pour 8 oz. of boiling water over the Tee-bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 Tee-bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk, and sweetener.
Iced Teecino: Steep 2 Tee-bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.