Product Description: The classic omega-3 fish oil to help keep your favorite canine friend healthy.
* Pure, fresh 100% wild Arctic cod liver oil
* Supports brain and eye development and maintenance
* Supports heart health
* Available for medium- to large-breed dogs
* Can be added to food, or taken by itself
Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian. Consult with your veterinarian if your pet has a chronic illness or is on any medication before using this product. Inform your veterinarian that your pet is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery.
Additional Info: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight. Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Refrigerate after opening. Use within 3 months of opening. *European Pharmacopoeia - no limit established for PCBs.
Packaging: Blue Glass
Ingredients: Cod Liver Oil, mixed tocopherols (a preservative).
Does Not Contain: Artificial Colors or Flavors.
Suggested Use: Suggested daily use for dogs 20-79 lbs:
* 20-39 lbs: 2.5 mL (184 mg EPA/253 mg DHA)
* 40-59 lbs: 5.0 mL (368 mg EPA/506 mg DHA)
* 60-79 lbs: 7.5 mL (552 mg EPA/759 mg DHA)
* 80-99 lbs: 10 mL (736 mg EPA/1012 mg DHA)
* 100+ lbs: 15 mL (1104 mg EPA/1265 mg DHA)
Apply oil onto food, or serve by itself. Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian. For best results, please refrigerate and use within three months after opening.