Product Description: Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/sinus/bronchial infections, and temporarily relieves flu symptoms:
* congestion/stuffy nose,
* minor aches/pains * sneezing/runny nose
* sore throat
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive.
Umcka shortens duraction and reduces severity of common cold, nasal, throat, and bronchail irritations.
You can feel confident knowing that Umcka (Pelargonium Sidoides 1X0 is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common cold symptoms plus nasal, throat, and bronchial irritations.
Cold + Flu Relief
Clinically tested Umcka (Pelargonium Sidoides 1X) plus Alpha CF combined into one complete, multi-action cold and flu formula.
Alpha CF (Aconitum Napellus 4X, Bryonia 4X, Eucalyptus Globulus 2X, Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6X, Gelsemium Sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X, and Phosphorus 6X) provides multi-symptom relief of colds and flu.
Warnings: Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistant sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by a high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physicain promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
* new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
* Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
* Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistant headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Additional Info: Tamper Evident: Safety sealed in blister units. Do not use if individual blisters are open or torn. Store at room temperature in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Packaging: Paperboard/Blister Pack
Ingredients: Active Ingredient (in each chewable tablet):
* Pelargonium sidoides 1X - (Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms),
* Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X - (Pain reliever/fever reducer),
* Bryonia 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 6X - (Cough suppressant)
* Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X - (Sneezing/runny nose/sore throat)
* Ipecacuanha 3X - (Nasal decongestant).
Inactive Ingredients: Annatto, Beet Juice, Caramel Color, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Malic Acid, Maltodextrin, Mannitol, Natural Flavors, Sodium Croscarmellose, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Xylitol
Suggested Use: Chew or dissolve tablets in the moth. Do not swallow whole.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
* Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 chewable tablet 3 times daily.
* Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 chewable tablet 2 times daily.