Product Description: Why Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare?
* CLINICALLY PROVEN You can feel confident knowing that Umcka (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds, plus nasal, throat, and bronchial irritations.
* SHORTENS DURATION Umcka (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) does more than just relieve common cold symptoms - it actually speeds your recovery, which means you can get back to life faster.
* REDUCES SEVERITY Pelargonium sidoides 1X helps reduce the severity of your cold by relieving the symptoms associated with the common cold including congestion, cough, sore throat and hoarseness, plus nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
Warnings: Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic Bronchitis or Emphysema or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days. Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Additional Info: Tamper evident: Safety sealed with printed outer shrink band and printed inner seal. Do not useif either seal is broken or missing. Store at room temperature 20-25 C (68-77 F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Pelargonium Sidoides 1 X,
Inactive Ingredients: Aronja Juice, Citric Acid, Ethyl Alcohol, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water.
Suggested Use: For best results, use at first sing of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Use only with enclosed dosage cup.
* Adults & Children 12 years of age and older: take 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) 3 times daily.
* Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) 3 times daily.
* Children under 6 years of age: consult a physician.