Product Description: Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat, nasal, bronchial irritations and temporarily relieves allergy and sinus symptoms.
* Sore Throat
* Sinus Pressure
* Sneezing/ Runny Nose
* Shrinks Swollen Nasal Membranes
* Promotes Sinus Damage
* Burning, Itchy Eyes
* Helps Decongest Sinus Openings and Passages.
Clinically tested Umcka (Pelargonium Sidoides 1X) plus Alpha SH combined into one complete, multi action Allergy, Sinus and Cold formula
Alpha SH (Hydrastis Canadensis 6X, Kali Muriaticum 3X, Pulsatilla 3X, Sanguinaria Canadensis 6X, Silicea 6X) provides multi-symptom allergy and sinus relief.
Warnings: Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistant sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by a high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physicain promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
* new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
* Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
* Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistant headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Additional Info: Store at room temperature in a dry place out of direct sunlight. Tamper evident. Safety sealed in blister units. Do not use if individual blisters are open or torn.
Packaging: Cardboard/Blister Pack
Ingredients: Active Ingredients (in each chewable tablet):
Pelargonium Sidoides 1X - Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms
Hydrastis Canadensis 6X, Kali Muriaticum 3X, Sanguinaria Canadensis 6X - Relieves minor pain of sinus headaches
Pulsatilla 3X, Silicea 6X - Relieves allergy symptoms such as itchy, burning, watery eyes.
Cherry Powder, Citric Acid, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Malic Acid, Maltodextrin, Mannitol, Natural Flavors, Sodium Croscarmellose, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Xylitol
Suggested Use: * Chew or dissolve tablets in the moth. Do not swallow whole.
* For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
* Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
* Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
* Children under 6 years of age: Consult a physician.