Product Description: MorDHA is a premium Omega-3 supplement utilizing supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers 465 mg of DHA nutrition in a convenient, once daily serving. A woman's demand for DHA increases during pregnancy and DHA taken during lactation enhances the quality of breast milk. DHA is also essential for the proper development of infants and children.
Six-hundred milligrams of total Omega-3s is twice the minimum recommendation (300 mg according to the National Institute of Health [NIH]) of daily Omega-3 intake in one easy-to-swallow softgel - one of the highest potency formulas available on the market. MorDHA offers a clean, lemon flavor with no fishy aftertaste.
Cold processed. Smart choice.
Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes 400% less heat than the leading brands - the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400 degrees F. Liquid CO2, an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents.
Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take - now that is smart.
Pharmaceutical Grade - all manufacturing, encapsulation and laboratory testing conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines (Good Manufacturing Practices).
The Minami Five - 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
1. Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize liquid CO2 extraction and are exposed to 400% less heat than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
2. Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is "super convenient" because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
3. Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
4. Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
5. Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status - a very stringent European standard.
Warnings: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
Additional Info: Store in a dark, cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Made in EU. For every bottle sold a donation will be made to NPF, National Parkinson Foundation.
Other Ingredients: Supercritical Deep-Sea Fish Oil (Anchovy, Sardine, Mackerel, Herring), Fish Gelatin, Glycerin, Natural Lemon Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols. Contains Soy.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 softgel per day with water. Best taken with food. Not intended for children.