Product Description: The Intellipure Compact DFS Air Purifier is designed for home or small office use. It uses the same advanced, patented technology that makes Intellipure the world leader in indoor air quality. The simple, stylish design compliments any bedroom or small living space decor.
Features Particle efficiency - 99.99% @ 0.007 micron 5-stage VOC adsorption filter for heavy removal of harmful gases and odors Patented DFS technology efficiently removes up to 99% of airborne mold, bacteria and viruses passing through the system. Each machine is independently tested and certified to guarantee better than HEPA efficiency
* Substantial reduction in airborne microorganisms, chemicals, offensive gases odors and smoke.
* Less dust and dander, pollen, dust mite waste, bacteria, mold, fungi and virus protection
* Slim, compact, ultra-sleek design
* Easy to maintain
* A clean and fresh smelling environment
* The revolutionary DFS technology reduces bioburden and inhibits microorganism growth passing into the system through Microbiostasis condition.
* Our technology is effective at capturing 40x smaller size ultrafine particles than HEPA, efficiently removing 99.99% of particulates @ 0.007 micron. Making Intellipure the most efficient air purifier available.
Specifications: Dimensions (inches) 13w x 8.75d x 20h
Weight 17lbs (8kg)
Power Consumption (Watts) High 65 Medium 40 Low 35
CFM (Cubic Feet/Minute) High 100 Medium 60 Low 35
Operation Noise (dB) High 60 Medium 50 Low 40
Engineered in the USA, manufactured in China
Available in white only
Recommended for 350sqft spaces, and will exchange the air in this space 2x an hour.
Filter Change: Replace the DFS Main Filter every 12 months and the 5 stage Pre-filter every 6-12 months depending on the environment.
Warranty: Warranty - 1 year on the electronics and 5 years on the motor
Return Policy: In the event the unit isn't working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All units must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the unit is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.