Product Description: The patented I Can Breathe Silk Comfort Mask filters nuisance level dust, grass, pollen, dander and mold. The sleek construction holds the fabric away from the nose and mouth so one can talk. Adjustable ear loops and a pliable nose bar allow you to fit the mask to your face. Comfortable for cleaning house, moving days, being around pets, walking outside during spring and autumn when pollen and mold spores fill the air, gardening, sewing, weaving, sleeping, and exercising.
Specifications: * The mask is a hand sewn natural silk made up of 3 layers.
* The two outer layers are natural silk, while the inner layer is a nylon mesh material.
* There are two hard plastic pieces that hold the elastic straps onto the mask.
* The elastic straps are a latex free polyester that are adjustable ear loops for individual fit.
* The pliable nose bar allows you to fit your face comfortably (facial hair may prevent an adequate seal).
* The sleek mask construction holds the fabric away from the mouth so you can talk.
* Comfortable to wear under eye glasses with an effective seal around the edges.
* The mask folds flat for storage.
* Available in white only.
Filter Media: There are no carbon filters for this mask. The Organic Cotton Mask filters particulates only. It is effective on 5.0 microns 100%, 2.0 microns 99%, 1.0 microns 93%, and .07 microns 73%.
Filter Change: If breathing through the mask becomes difficult or you begin to feel a burning sensation in your chest, remove your mask and wash it.
Warranty: There is no warranty on this product unless it is defective upon arrival. Masks are guaranteed and will be replaced if defective in materials or construction.
Return Policy: Please note that respiratory masks are personal products which due to health standards may not be exchanged or returned for resale.
Warnings: The mask does not provide protection to lungs from smoke, fine particles, gases, hazardous dusts, or chemicals seek other types of masks which are NIOSH approved for toxic gases, asbestos, silica, or spray paint. The consumer is responsible to determine the suitability of application. Do not wear mask near a flame.
Additional Info: Washing instructions: Hand was in cool water with an unscented detergent that does not leave a residue to clog the filter. Do not rub as rubbing could rearrange the weave of natural silk fabric. Rinse well. For quick dry, roll in a terry cloth towel and wear mask damp or hang the mask to dry. Frequency of washing depends upon the humidity, activity, and grit in the air. DO NOT DRY CLEAN. The mask may be dipped in hydrogen peroxide, then rinsed and washed. As the mask ages (washed about 60 times) the filtration becomes more "efficient", meaning it needs to be washed more often (about every 2 to 3 hours instead of 4 to 6 hours of wearing time).