Product Description: Stressassist
* Patented Suntheanine -L-Theanine with only stereoselected L-isomer, stimulates normal alpha brain waves.
* Sensoril - Multi-functional stress inhibitor.
* Natural "Adaptogenic" herbs with vitamin B-complex nutritional support.
Providing the highest concentration of L-theanine, scientific studies have shown Suntheanine in StressAssist stimulates normal alpha brain wave activity for deep relaxation and mental alertness without drowsiness. Sensoril is a patented, multi-functional stress inhibitor that increases resistance to stress, fatigue and tension.
Suntheanine provides the amino acid L-Theanine in a unique, pure-patented form that is produced through an enzymatic fermentation process that stereoselectively only produces that L-Isomer. The concentration of L-Theanine in Suntheanine is a minimum of 98%. Suntheanine crosses the blood-brain barrier, stimulating the normal, healthy production of alpha brain waves, which produces a state of deep relaxation and mental alertness without drowsiness.
Extracted from Ashwagandha utilizing a proprietary extraction process, Sensoril contains all the desired bioactive ingredients in optimized concentrations and ratios. A multi-functional stress inhibitor, research has shown that Sensoril helps increase resistance to fatigue, stress and tension, while helping promote emotional well-being.
StressAssist provides a full spectrum of essential B Vitamins, which help support adrenal function, calm and maintain a healthy nervous system, and help the body adapt to stress by increasing alertness and vitality. Zinc, an essential trace element, is added for antioxidant and immune support, along with the adaptogenic herbs Eleuthero root and Rhodiola Rosea. Whole unextracted Ashwagandha root provides all the natural co-factors that nature created.
StressAssist is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven Bioperine (Piper Nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, Super-potent Digezyme and Lactospore boosts digestion and absorption.
L-Theanine is a unique amino acid responsible for the exotic taste of green tea. Theanine acts on neurotransmitters in the brain and dosages of 50-200 mg have demonstrated relaxation while maintaining mental alertness. Stress Support Action Plan
Stress kills. Many unhealthy conditions, including overeating, smoking, anxiety, memory problems and sleeplessness are just some of the body's responses to stress. Recent surveys showed 70-90% of people feel stressed at work and in their personal lives. It's impossible to banish stress completely; the key is knowing how to manage and reduce it.
* In addition to taking Futurebiotics Stressassist and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, general health and stress resistance can be enhanced by eating a balanced, nutritious diet including fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
* Include foods high in quality protein, but low in fat. Reduce the amount of processed foods, sugar and caffeine, which can contribute to anxiety and nervousness.
* Because exercise promotes natural emotional well-being, it is important to include some every day.
* Stretching exercises can be calming; include some in your daily routine.
* Lowering stress helps reduce the risk of other health concerns. Visualization, deep muscle relaxation and meditation are quick ways to alleviate stress during the day.
* Use "Belly Breathing" whenever you feel stress to bring in more oxygen and calm your body.
* Yoga and Tai Chi are both great ways to help reduce stress.
* Talking helps. Connect with friends, family and professional advisors. Journaling (writing things out) can also help put things in perspective.
Do's and Don'ts
* Balance work ad play by planning time for hobbies and recreation; include activities that relax both your body and mind.
* Take a quick stress-relieving walking break as needed or do quick stress stretches.
* Getting adequate sleep and rest helps invigorate the body naturally and reduce stress
Measure your progress
Be aware of how you respond to stress and actively concentrate on strategies for success. Laughing, sharing, helping others and enjoying a variety of activities are all the tangible, positive results of keeping stress in check and protecting your health.
Warnings: Consult your healthcare professional before taking L-Theanine if you use any prescription drugs or before giving to children. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Additional Info: StressAssist - Taking inspiration from nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Ashwagandha root. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency. Protect from light.
Other Ingredients: Modified Cellulose (Vegetarian Capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Stearate, Peppermint Oil
Does Not Contain: Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Starch, Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Dairy, Artificial Colors, Artificial Preservatives
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take 2 capsules daily, preferably with meals.