Product Description: Field Day Single Packs Dishwashing Detergent
For sparkling, spotless dishes!
Field Day Dishwashing Detergent Single Packs are the easiest way to clean the toughest of messes! Made with ingredients from renewable sources, this powder will help leave your dishes sparkling and spotless every time. No more arguing over who does the dishes, Field Day has got you covered.
Warnings: Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Keep out of reach of children.
First aid treatment: Contains Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Silicate and enzymes. If swallowed or gets in mouth, rinse mouth, give a glassful of water and call a poison control center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomitting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.
Do not use for hand dishwashing. Do not mix with Ammonia, or other cleaning products as irritating fumes may result.
Additional Info: Safe for septic systems. Store in a cool, dry place. Made in Canada.
Ingredients: Sodium Citrate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Polyaspartate, Nonionic Surfactant, Protease, Citric Acid, Sodium Silicate, Amylase
Does Not Contain: Dyes, Chlorine, Phosphates
Suggested Use: 1. Make sure items are dishwasher safe and follow manufacturer's instructions for loading and operating dishwasher.
2. Handle pack with dry hands only. Pack can dissolve in contact with water. Never puncture or unwrap pack.
3. Place one pack into main dispenser cup and close the cover.
4. Reseal bag and store in a cool, dry place.
5. Remove heavy solids by rinsing dishes under running water.
6. Separate stainless steel from silverware and aluminum to avoid pitting and discoloration. Follow manufacturer's instructions for washing china.
7. Load dishwasher properly so that the dirty sides of dishes face the spray. Do not block spray to the top rack.
8. In hard water areas, a rinse aid is recommended to reduce glassware spotting.
9. Always store packs in bag and keep bag out of sight and reach of children