Product Description: Nit Free products use non-toxic ingredients and the most effective methods. #1 method for removing head lice, nits, and aiding in prevention of future infestations. School nurse recommended. Used by professional head lice removal services. This non-toxic nit free kit contains one nit free terminator comb with micro gloves, nit free lice and nit (egg) treatment mousse, and nit free peppermint luose repellant spray. Now you have the ultimate tools to fight head lice and their nits. Safely and effectively removes lice and nits the natural way.
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid getting into eyes. If there is accidental eye contact, flush eye thoroughly with cool water. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional medical assistance.
Ingredients: Nit Free Mouse Ingredients:
Naturally occurring, non-bacterial, readily biodegradable, enzymatic solution derived from safe yeast strains, water (Agua), mild non-ionic surfactant blend.
Nit Free Mint Spray Ingredients:
Purified Water, Peppermint, Anionic/Non-Ionic Surfactant Blend, Glycerin, Enzymes and Peace of Mind.
Does Not Contain: Pesticide Free
Suggested Use: How to use Nit Free Mousse:
1. Place a clean washcloth or other suitable material over eyes for protection. Moisten hair with warm water.
2. Apply ample amount of Nit Free foam to cover and saturate moist hair and scalp root to ends. (Approx 1 oz or 2 or. Or 20-30 "puffs"). Massage lightly to keep foam in hair. Leave on hair at least 5 minutes and DO NOT RINSE.
1. Add a second application of Nit Free foam to hair and scalp, while protecting eyes with cloth. (Approx 1 oz or 2 or. Or 20-30 "puffs").
2. Leave product on hair and scalp an additional 5 minutes. Continue to protect eyes with clean washcloth.
3. While Nit Free Mousse is still in hair, we highly recommend using a Nit Free Terminator Comb to comb thoroughly through hair root to end. For long or thick hair, any hair conditioner may be added to assist with combing. Eggs are easily removed when each section of hair is combed from the scalp to the hair's end. Comb each section four ways, from above, below and each side to ensure all eggs are removed.
4. While protecting eyes rinse product out of hair with a strong spray of warm water.
5. Use a bright light and Nit Free Terminator Comb to thoroughly inspect hair and scalp. Pay close attention to the areas behind the ears and nape of neck. If stubborn lice or nits remain immediately re-treat with Nit Free foam using steps above.
How to Use Nit Free Mint Spray:
Nit Free Mint Spray is a first of its kind lice fighting tool using a specialized mint formula to help ward off head lice and their "friends". Mint Spray may be used as often as necessary to help anyone who is treating head lice. Whether you have been affected once or multiple times with live Mint Spray has been formulated with natural products that lice find offensive and actually repels them.
Lightly mist Nit Free Mint Spray on hair with special attention given to the nape of the neck and behind the ears. Mint Spray may be used once a day or several times per day. Note: Mint Spray has been formulated to help eliminate head lice or remove head lice. To completely remove head lice the Nit Free Terminator comb and Nit Free Infestation Kit are highly recommended.