Product Description: CuZn uses Foamulations' patented technology to create a combination of KDF and PAC (powdered activated carbon) in their shower filter. CuZn's TS-105 is the only unit on the market offering the benefits of the combination of both filter medias while avoiding the complications of granular medias. CuZn is able to offer this combined filter because of Foamulations' unique process using true powdered medias. Powdered media is 5 to 10 times more efficient that the granular forms of the same medias. Foamulations reticulates these medias enabling them to be used in water filtration with virtually no flow and pressure restrictions.
Cleaning Area: * The TurboShower dechlorinates up to 10,000 gallons.
Filter Media: * CuZn uses Foamulations patented technology to create a combination of KDF and PAC (powdered activated carbon) in their shower filter.
* The powdered activated carbon media is 5 to 10 times more efficient that the granular forms of the same medias.
* The TS-105 cartridge filters out chlorine, herbicides. Pesticides, THM's and many other organic compounds are reduces.
Filter Change: Every 10,000 gallons or once a year.
Return Policy: In the event the unit isn't working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All units must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the unit is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.
Additional Info: Refilling your TurboShower:
1. Remove TS-105 from shower arm for ease of handling (optional)
2. Unscrew Housing Sump for Housing Base by turning counter clockwise.
3. Remove filter cartridge from filter housing.
4. If replacing the entire cartridge, place the new cartridge in the Housing Base O-Ring first. The old cartridge can be recycled.
5. If replacing the KDF and Carbon Discs (recommended) remove the cartridge cap by turning clockwise 1/4 turn. Remove used Filter Foam. Used KDF can be recycled with other metals.
6. Place new Filtration discs in Cartridge Body. For standard Chlorine models place the Carbon Disc first.
6. Replace Cartridge cap with a 1-4 turn clock wise. Then place loaded cartridge in Housing Base O-ring first.
7. Run hot water through the new media to activate media and remove excess media fines.