Product Description: CuZn's Hot Tub Filtration System uses a Power Disk to provide excellent, chlorine-free water through filtration rather than through the introduction of chemicals to the water. Chlorine attacks organic matter, and your skin is your body's largest organ. Chlorine irritates eyes, nose membranes, and lungs and it leaves skin and hair dry and flaky. Studies have shown that long-term exposure to chlorine can be harmful to your health. Hydrogen peroxide alternatives to chlorine can also cause allergic reactions and can permeate the pool walls.
Specifications: * Filtration inside the hot tub takes place as the water twists and turns through the Power Disks' maze of copper-zinc fibers.
* This tortuous movement increases contact time with the disks as the water is continually circulated through the openings.
* Because the reticulated foam media is hard, it cannot be compacted, and the filter is not subject to channeling or clogging.
* No backwashing of media is necessary.
* To assure quality performance, water should be allowed to circulate through the Filter Foam Hot Tub Filtration System for twelve continuous hours a day at 10 gpm.
* If 12 continuous hours is not possible, use the pump to circulate the water for two, 2-hour periods daily and run the pump at low speed for at least 30 minutes after each spa use.
Cleaning Area: Use one disk per 400 gallons of water. Install the hot tub disk directly on top of the water.
Filter Media: * The Hot Tub disk uses a-state-of-the-art form of KDF copper-zinc media which has been molded, via a proprietary process, into a hard disk that looks like a gold sponge.
* KDF is excellent at removing chlorine for long periods of time while also acting as a descalant and algaecide in the pool and maintaining a bacteriostatic environment in the filter.
* KDF meets NSF Standards 42 and 61 and has been tested to remove heavy metals and inorganics as well as chlorine from water.
* KDF releases low residual copper and zinc ions into the water to prevent algae and fungus growth.
Filter Change: The hot tub disk should last at least four months before it needs to be replaced. Replacing the disk is as simple as dropping out the old and popping in the new.
Return Policy: In the event the filter isn't working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the filter. All filters must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the filter is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.
Additional Info: * Filter Foam Filtration Systems also safeguards plumbing and equipment because pipes are protected against the corrosive effects of chlorine.
* Another plus: chemical costs are minimal.
* If excessive bather load or severe rain or wind conditions should tax the hot tub, a one-time shock treatment with potassium monopersulfate, followed by Filter Foam Filtration, is sufficient to solve the problem.
* The Power Disks also help to neutralize slightly acidic water, thereby reducing the use of pH chemicals.
Order Status | Help | Contact Us | Policies | About Us | Tracking | Site Map