Product Description: BreathFresh! Air Purifiers by CuZn utilize HEPA Technology and CuZn's patented FilterFoam Technology to cover the full spectrum of harmful airborne contaminants. HEPA technology only accounts for one type of contaminant commonly found in air, physical particulate that is undissolved. There are many types of harmful contaminants that HEPA filters do not remove because they are not physical particulate, examples include chemicals, volatile organic compounds, gasses and all types of odor. Harmful non-particulate contaminants are leached from a wide variety of sources commonly found in your home. CuZn's patented FilterFoam technology removes chemicals, volatile organic compounds, gasses and 100% of odor. Don't get tricked by our competitors carbon pre-filters, only CuZn's patented combination of reticulated mineral medias are able to handle the wide variety of contaminants found in your home.
* HEPA filtration for removal of Bacteria, Dust, Allergens and other particulate
* Removes Chemicals, Smoke, Volatile Organic Compounds & 100% of Odors
* Patented FilterFoam technology with proprietary CuZn Reticulated Minerals
* Enhanced with powerful toxin adsorbing Zeolite & Acid washed Coconut Shell Carbon
BreatheFresh! Air Purifier vs. Competition
As a quick comparison, our FilterFoam Medias contain 50 times greater toxin absorbing the surface area than their granular counter parts. That advantage allows our system to outperform the competition by breaking down contaminants in multiple stages in a compact space.
The BreatheFresh! Air Purifier weigh less than 10 pounds, circulate a high volume of air quietly (the reticulated "foam" media does not restrict air flow like granular media), prevent clogging, contains a protective layer to prevent bacteria growth on the Carbon/Zeolite/HEPA & achieve an Energy Star rating
Advantages of FilterFoam Technology:
* Greater Surface Area - when filtering out chemicals, VOCs & gasses, its all about surface area. Our patented reticulation process creates filtration medias that have 50 times greater surface area than the traditional granular media. FilterFoam Technology ensures that contaminants are absorbed as they make contact with the powerful filtration media.
* Greater Contact Time - our media creates a torturous path for the air, increasing the air’s contact time with the media. The porous nature of our reticulated media ensure a high flow rate.
* Higher Efficiency - 2 ounces of our FilterFoam media is equivalent to 1 pound of traditional granular media. This advantage allows our compact systems to perform in large scale industrial capacity.
Specifications: * The housing is made out of high impact non outgassing ABS plastic
* CFM Exhaust/Recirculation: 100 cfm recirculating
* Size: 12.5" x 8" x 14"
* Weight: 6.3 lbs
* Cubic Foot of Minerals: 0.058
* 3 Settings: Low, Medium, High.
* Air is drawn in through the front and blow out from the top of the unit.
Cleaning Area: The BreathDresh Air Purifier will scrub all the air in a medium sized, 155 square foot room 5-6 times per hour on medium/general setting. It will scrub the air in a 310 square foot room around 3 times per hour.
Filter Media: The filter is made up of Zeolite & Acid washed Coconut Shell Carbon along with HEPA filtration for removal of bacteria, dust, allergens and other particulate.
Filter Change: The manufacturer suggests that the filter be changed every 6 months to a year.
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
Return Policy: In the event the unit isn’t working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All units must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the unit is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.