Product Description: Imperial Ultra-Ceramic Replacement Filter. This filter is for the Crown Models only. This is CWR's highest and most efficient ceramic filter with added chemical protection from chloramine, THMs, HAAs and many more chemicals.
Specifications: Key Features:
* Sub-Micron Particulate Reduction @ 0.3 Microns
* Enhanced Parasite and Bacteria Removal
* Reduced Turbidity and Bad Taste
* Easy to clean and replace
* Durable Polypropylene Housing
* Ceramic Filter meets NSF Standard 42
* Bacteriostatic to inhibit re-growth of bacteria
* THM and HAA Reduction
Cleaning Area: Ultra-Cermaic Contaminant Reduction Results:
* Cysts (Parasites) >99.99%
* Turbidity >99.69%
* Lead @ 150 ppb >98.25%
* Bad Taste & Odorclass
* Particulates >99.3%
* Chlorine >97.2%
* Chloramine >95%
* THMs & HAAs >98%
Filter Media: The carbon filter is a 3 stage filtration system.
* The first stage is Bentonite Kieselguhr ceramic which filters out parasites, bacteria, rust, dirt and sediment from the water. A small amount of silver baked into the ceramic inhibits the growth of bacteria.
* The second stage is made up of activated coconut shell carbon which reduces chlorine, chloramines, chemicals, pesticides, bad taste and odors.
* The third stage is a heavy metal removing compound, which is incorporated in the carbon block called A.T.S. (titanium zeolite) that reduces lead and copper.
Filter Change: Filter should be replaced every 6-12 months for maximum contaminant reduction. Cleaning the filter pro-longs the life of the filter and reduces operational costs.
Return Policy: In the event the filter isn't working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the filter. All filters must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon it’s return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the filter is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.
Additional Info: Cleaning Instructions: Dirt and rust can be removed from the surface of the ceramic filter restoring the flow rate and increasing the life span of the filter for up to 1 year. Use an abrasive, non-detergent pad (scotch bright) and lightly rub the sediment off the ceramic filter. Do not use a brush or brillo pad. It will damage the ceramic filter. Do not try to restore the filter to the original color, too much wear will lower the efficiency of the filter and could damage the ceramic.