Product Description: CWR's Crown AIO Triple Water Filter unit can remove Chloramine, THMs and HAAs, Fluoride and numerous heavy metals. A revolutionary technology that has just been released!
When special toxic contaminants are present in your drinking water supply, additional protective filters combined with our Ultra-Ceramic + Metalgon Filter can remove a wide variety of toxic contaminants.
* Ultra-Ceramic + Metalgon Filter: Reduces parasites, bacteria, chloramines, chlorine, fluoride, trace amounts of pharmaceuticals, lead, THMS & HAAs, bad taste & odor and turbidity.
* Fluoride/ Heavy Metal Reduction Filter: Removes the toxic chemical Fluoride to almost non detectable levels, as well as heavy metals such as: Aluminum, Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium, Iron, Lead, Manganese, Mercury, Nickel, Silver, and Zinc.
* VOC (Volatile Organic Chemicals) Filters: Removes Volatile Organic Chemicals and HAAs (Haloacetic Acid), which are toxic by-products of the chlorine disinfection process that can potentially cause extreme health problems. Utilizing a stronger blend of coconut based activated carbon media, the filter can remove chlorine at 90% and VOC's at >95% for up to 500 gallons.
Key Features of :
* High percentage of Fluoride reduction
* Chloramine reduction
* Reduces chlorine and chlorine by-products
* Sub-Micron Particulate Reduction @ 0.3 Microns
* Enhanced Parasite and Bacteria Removal
* Reduced Turbidity and Bad Taste
* Easy to clean and replace filters
* Affordable replacement filters
* Durable Polypropylene Housing
* Ceramic Filter meets NSF Standard 42
* Bacteriostatic to inhibit re-growth of bacteria
Specifications: * Housing: Food Grade, Non-Leachable Polypropylene.
* Cleanable ceramic filter to remove particulates and restore flow rate.
* Housing rated up to 80 psi.
* Dimensions : 17"L x 5.75"W x 12.5' H
Filter Media: Ultra-Ceramic with Metalgon filter uses micro-filtration to eliminate parasites and bacteria down to 0.3 microns, and high density activated carbon to reduce chlorine, chloramine, bad taste & odor, turbidity, lead, fluoride, THMS & HAAs, and VOCs.
Filter Change: Each filter lasts 600-1000 gallons based on quality of water. Filter lifetime varies based on contaminants in source water.
* Ultra-Ceramic +Metalgon: Replace this filter every 6 months for 1-3 people. 4+ people replace every 3-6 months
* Fluoride/ Heavy Metal Filter: Replace every 9-12 months for 1-3 people, 4+ replace every 6-9 months
* VOC (Volatile Organic Chemical Filter): Replace every 9-12 months for 1-3 people, 4+ replace every 6-9 months
Warranty: There is a 1-year manufacture warranty on housing and component parts.
Return Policy: In the event the unit isn’t working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All units must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the unit will be inspected, and if it's in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the unit is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.
Warnings: The Ultra-Ceramic+ Metalgon filter has increased efficiency in removing bacteria, parasites and chloramine. To accomplish this better filtration, the flow rate is slower to allow more contact time with the carbon and ceramic.This unit is not recommended for areas with high sediment.
Additional Info: Cleaning instructions:
Dirt and rust can be removed from the surface of the ceramic filter restoring the flow rate and increasing the life span of the filter for up to 1 year. Use an abrasive, non-detergent pad (scotch bright) and lightly rub the sediment off the ceramic filter. Do not use a brush or brillo pad. It will damage the ceramic filter. Do not try to restore the filter to the original color, too much wear will lower the efficiency of the filter and could damage the ceramic.