Product Description: CWR Crown Water Filter Systems are designed to combine the extraordinary parasite removal capability of Ceramic Microfiltration with advanced Carbon and Ion exchange technology. Now, with CWR's new larger multimedia filters there is a greater capability to remove a wider range of contaminants, especially heavy metals, radioactivity, harmful chemicals, THM's, HAA's parasites, particulates, turbidity and many more contaminants without the use of a more expensive RO systems and there's no wasted water.
Many water systems and wells have serious toxic contaminants that require Reverse Osmosis (RO) to remove them. However, certain factors may restrict the use of a RO system. With the new Virtual Reverse Osmosis System you can enjoy the refreshing taste and all the healthy benefits of clean and safe delicious tap water.
Specifications: * All 3 housings are a medical grade-ABS plastic.
* Dimensions: each filter stands 10" high, 2.5" long and 1.5" wide.
Cleaning Area: Ceramic Filter:
* Cysts (parasites) - >99.99%
* Turbidity - > 99.96%
* Lead @ 150 ppb - >98.25%
* Chlorine - 98.25%
* Bad Taste & Odor - Class 1
* Particulates - Class 1
VOC & Heavy Metal Filter:
* Chlorine Reduction - >90% @ 1 ppm - 6,000 gallons @ 1.0 gpm
* Chlorine Reduction - > 95% @ 1 ppm - 500 gallons @ 0.5 gpm
* Particulate Reduction >95% - 5 microns
* Arsenic, Chromium, Cadium, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Fluoride - > 80%
* Uranium, Strontium, Cobalt, Cesium - significant reduction
Filter Media: The carbon filter is a 3 stage filtration system.
* The first stage is Bentonite Kieselguhr ceramic which filters out parasites, bacteria, rust, dirt and sediment from the water. A small amount of silver baked into the ceramic inhibits the growth of bacteria.
* The second stage is made up of activated coconut shell carbon which reduces chlorine, chemicals, pesticides, bad taste and odors.
* The third stage is a heavy metal removing compound, which is incorporated in the carbon block called A.T.S. (titanium zeolite) that reduces lead and copper.
* The VOC filter media consists of 0.75 lbs. of stream activated, acid washed coconut shell carbon.
* The Heavy metal filter media consist of BT (brimac) media.
Filter Change: The ceramic filter, VOC, and heavy metal filter should be changed after 1,200 gallons or once a year.
Warranty: There is a 1-year manufacture warranty on housing and component parts.
Return Policy: In the event the filter isn’t working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the filter. All filters must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon it’s return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the filter is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.