Product Description: * Congestion & Pain
* Sinus Pressure
* No Known Drug Interactions
* Choose Wellness
* World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
* Temporarily relieves nasal congestion
* Sinus pain
* Headache due to the common cold or allergies
Warnings: * Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 years of age.
* Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days, worsen, or are accompanied by a fever.
* If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
* Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Additional Info: Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken
Store below 86F (30C)
Packaging: Bilster Pack
Ingredients: Active Ingredients ( in each quick-dissolving tablet)
Belladonna 3C HPUS (0.8 mg) (contains less than 4.2 x 10-9 mg alkaloids per tablet)
Sanguinaria canadensis 3C HPUS (0.8mg) (contains less than 4.2 x 10-8 alkaloids per tablet)
Spigelia anthelmia 3C HPUS (0.8mg) (contains less than 2.5 x 10-8 mg alkaloids per tablet)
Other Ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, allow 2 tablets to dissolve under the tongue every 2 hours, up to 6 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.