Product Description: Allens Naturally Automatic Dishwasher Detergent is a superior dishwashing performer containing ingredients to soften water, prevent spotting of glassware and cut grease.
* Cruelty-Free: Never animal tested and contains no animal products.
* Contains Phosphate: Phosphate Is the only way to remove white film and water spots.
Warnings: Eye irritant. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, remove contact lens, flush eye thoroughly and repeatedly with water. Call physician if necessary. Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed drink a glassful of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting.
Additional Info: Not tested on animals.
Ingredients: Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Dichlorolsocyanurate
Does Not Contain: Dyes, Perfumes, Animal products
Suggested Use: Follow dishwasher manufacturer's instructions. Use hot water (140F to 160F). Position dishes so that water spray reaches all soiled surfaces. Use 1-1/2 tablespoons per dispensing cup. Large loads, very soiled dishes, or hard water may require more detergent.
* Run hot water at sink before starting water.
* Detergent cups must be dry before adding detergents.
* Avoid scouring pots and pans by adding 1-2 teaspoons of powder in with hot water and let soak overnight for like new finish.