Product Description: The I Can Breathe Multipurpose 100% certified Organic Cotton Mask is a comfortable mask made with three layers of soft, natural color fabric to reduce exposure to dust, pollen, mold, dander, and lint. No dyes or bleach have been used on the fabric. Adjustable cotton twill ear loops hold the mask in place. Naturally latex free.
Specifications: * Three layers of soft, 100% certified Organic cotton
* Two hard plastic pieces that hold the cotton twill straps onto the mask.
* Cotton twill straps are latex free an adjustable for individual fit.
* The pliable nose bar allows you to fit your face comfortably (facial hair may prevent an adequate seal).
* The sleek mask construction holds the fabric away from the mouth so you can talk.
* Comfortable to wear under eye glasses with an effective seal around the edges.
* The label is made of polyester, is sewn on the outside of the mask to prevent irritation.
* The mask folds flat for storage.
* The mask may be worn damp for humidification in dry atmosphere, such as on long flights or in a desert.
Filter Media: There are no carbon filters for this mask. The Organic Cotton Mask filters particulates only. It is effective on 5.0 microns 100%, 2.0 microns 98%, and 1.0 microns 83%.
Filter Change: If breathing becomes difficult, it is time to was the mask in hot or cool water, with a detergent that leaves no residue, then rinse well and hand to dry.
Warranty: There is no warranty on this product unless it is defective upon arrival. Masks are guaranteed if defective in materials or construction.
Return Policy: Please note that respiratory masks are personal products which due to health standards may not be exchanged or returned for resale.
Warnings: This mask DOES NOT protect you from smoke, gases or chemicals because there is not a carbon filter in the mask (refer to I Can Breathe Honey Comb masks). For smoke particles, gases, hazardous dusts, or chemicals seek other types of masks which are NIOSH approved for toxic gases, asbestos, silica, or spray paint. The consumer is responsible in determining the suitability of application. Do not wear mask near a flame.
Additional Info: Wash the mask before wearing to remove residue from manufacturing. For best results hand wash in cool water with a detergent which does not leave a residue that obstructs breathing. Rinse well. Blot with a towel. Hang to dry or wear damp. Frequency of washing depends upon humidity, activity, and grit in the air. If breathing through the mask becomes difficult or you begin to feel a burning sensation in your chest, remove your mask and wash it. Do not dry clean. The mask may be soaked in hydrogen peroxide, then rinsed and washed as above.