Product Description: Sinus relief Nasal Mist
Formulated with natural active ingredients
* Non-Habit forming multi-symptom relief
* Sinus pressure
* Sinus congestion
Similasan works differently than most medicated products. Formulated with natural active ingredients and trusted for over 35 years in Switzerland, it gently stimulates your body's natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
* Runny nose due to colds
* Sinus pressure
* Nasal congestion
* Post-nasal drip
* installing dryness of nasal passages
Warnings: * According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
* Replace cap tightly after every use.
* To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface besides nose.
* Discard open bottle after 6 months.
* The use of this container by more than once person may spread infection.
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
* Are susceptible to nose bleeds.
* Are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
* Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.
Additional Info: For your protections do not use if tamper evident seal is missing or open. Made in Switzerland.
Packaging: Paperboard/ Plastic
Ingredients: Active ingredients:
Kali bichromicum - 6X
Luffa Operculatta - 6X
Sabadilla - 6X
Purified Water, Sodium Chloride
Suggested Use: For adults and children ages 2 and over:
* Remove tamper evident plastic seal from bottle.
* Lift cup for bottle
* Spray 1-3 times into each nostril
* Use as needed
* Replace cap after use.