Product Description: Formulated with Natural Active Ingredients. Use as often as needed
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
* Redness of eyes and eye lids
* Dry eye
* Reflex watering secondary to dry eye
* Sensation of grittiness
* Sensation of burning
Warnings: * For external use only
* According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (initial Exacerbation of symptoms)
* Replace cap tightly after every use
* To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface.
* To avoid contamination, use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle
* Contact wearers; consult a physician prior to using.
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
* Symptoms worsen of presist for more than 72 hours
* You experience eye pain or changes in vision.
Additional Info: Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Made in Switzerland. For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
Packaging: Paperboard/ Plastic
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Belladonna - 6X, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) - 6X, Mercurius Sublimatus - 15X
Inactive Ingredients: Borate Buffer, Purified Water, Silver Sulfate (as Preservative), Sodium Nitrate
Suggested Use: 2 adults and children age 2 and over:
* Remove tamper-evident seal from neck to bottle
* Twist cap off bottle
* Don't squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2 to 3 drops into eye.
* Apply as needed
* Replace cap after use.