Product Description: * Contours body * Quilted Pockets * Adjustable
* Rapid relief for most types of body aches and pains
* Alleviates stress and promotes relaxation.
* Safe for direct contact with skin.
* Engineered multiple pocket design keeps lentils evenly distributed in any positions.
* Adjustable closure.
* Designed to stay on comfortably during daily activities.
* Lentils heat faster and retains heat longer.
Heat in microwave for relief of arthritis, back pain caused by muscle spasms, stiff neck, sore muscles and stress. Heat should be applied to injuries that are more than 48 hours old. It helps relax and loosen tissues and stimulates blood flow to the area.
Freeze in freezer for relief from sprains, bruising, swelling and inflammation, fever, pulled muscles and pulled ligaments. Cold should be applied on recent acute injuries that are less than 48 hours old.
Specifications: * Twill fabric - 100% cotton black 6-7 oz (shoulder part) 2 x ( 10" x 22" inches
* Twill fabric - 100% cotton black 6-7 oz (arm part) 2 x (8 1/2" x 20 1/2" x 3 1/2" inches
* Soft Velcro 2" black Nylon 8" inches
* Rough Velcro 2" black Nylon 1 1/2" inches
* Straps 1" Polypropylene 26" inches
* Adjustment buckle Plastic
* Rotating hook plastic
* D-ring plastic
* 1 3/4" bias (camouflage print) Polyester 60" inches
* Elastic 2" black 100% Polyester knit 8" inches
* Lentils 100% Natural 1027.5 grams
* Material label TYVEK
* Instruction label TYVEK
* Sewing thread 100% cotton
Filter Media: * 6 furrows (shoulder) 690 grams
* 3 furrows (arm) 337.5 grams
Return Policy: In the event the unit isn't working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All units must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the unit is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.
Additional Info: Microwave Heating Instructions:
1. Microwave for increments of maximum 30 seconds or until desired temperature is achieved. Check temperature of compress for several seconds to insure comfort.
2. Due to the difference in wattage of microwaves, it may be necessary to adjust heating time.
3. Place the compress in the center of the micro-wave and distribute lentils evenly. The compress can be folded in half if it exceeds the rotating tray. Place the buckle and straps under the compress.
1. For cold compress freeze in freezer for a minimum of 4 hours.
2. The product can be left in the freezer at all times for future use.