Product Description: Made exclusively from sustainably sourced sardines and anchovies, our Omega-3 Pet formula safely provides the daily omega-3s your dog or cat needs to live an active, happy life.
* Supports brain and eye development and maintenance
* Supports heart health
* Safe for dogs and cats
Warnings: Consult your veterinarian if your pet has a chronic illness or is on any medication before using this product. Inform your veterinarian that your pet is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery. Consult your veterinarian in cases of accidental ingestion. Keep out of the reach of children and pets
Additional Info: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing Use within 3 months of opening REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING
Ingredients: anchovy oil, sardine oil, gelatin, water, glycerin, d-alpha tocopherol (a preservative).
Does Not Contain: No artificial colors or flavors
Suggested Use: Suggested daily use for cats:
* 2-4 lbs: 0.25 mL (37 mg EPA/25 mg DHA)
* 5-9 lbs: 0.5 mL (74 mg EPA/51 mg DHA)
* 10-14 lbs: 0.75 mL (110 mg EPA/76 mg DHA)
* 15-20 lbs: 1.0 mL (147 mg EPA/101 mg DHA)
* Over 20 lbs: 1.25 mL (184 mg EPA/127 mg DHA)
Suggested daily use for dogs:
* 2-4 lbs: 0.5 mL (74 mg EPA/51 mg DHA)
* 5-9 lbs: 1.0 mL (147 mg EPA/101 mg DHA)
* 10-19 lbs: 2.0 mL (291 mg EPA/202 mg DHA)
* 20-39 lbs: 0.5 teaspoon (2.5 mL); 368 mg EPA/253 mg DHA/759 mg total omega-3s
* 40-59 lbs: 1.0 teaspoon (5.0 mL); 736 mg EPA/506 mg DHA/1518 mg total omega-3s
* 60-79 lbs: 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 mL); 1104 mg EPA/759 mg DHA/2277 mg total omega-3s
* 80-110 lbs: 2.0 teaspoons (10 mL); 1472 mg EPA/1012 mg DHA/3036 mg total omega-3s
* 111+ lbs: 2.5 teaspoons (12.5 mL); 1840 mg EPA/1265 mg DHA/3795 mg total omega-3s
Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian.
For best results, please refrigerate and use within three months after opening.