Product Description: * Barrier ECO provides 80 gallons of fresh filtered water, twice the amount of other brands.
* Barrier ECO filtered water is perfect for drinking, cooking, pets, and many other uses.
* Barrier ECO is a convenient sized pitcher, allows for maximum portability and holds 1.2 liters of fresh water.
* Barrier ECO has been tested and certified by Water Quality Association according to NSF/ANSI 42 for the reduction of chlorine, taste and odor, and NSF/ANSI 42 for the reduction of cadmium, copper, and mercury and for the reduction of pentavalent arsenic (when used with the anti-Arsenic cartridge); NS/ANSI 372 for Drinking Water System Components - Low Lead Content.
* Barrier ECO water filter pitcher is BPA FREE and dishwasher safe.
* Barrier ECO pitcher is environmentally friendly reducing landfill waste and is economical..Saving you money!
Specifications: * Barrier Grand water filter pitcher is BPA free and dishwasher safe.
* Spill proof lid.
* Exclusive screw in replaceable cartridge prevents source water from contaminating filtered water.
Cleaning Area: Removes chloroform, lead, copper, mercury, cadmium,, benzene, antibiotic, petroleum contaminants, phenol, aluminum, surfactants, DDT, and lindane.
Filter Media: * The high quality coconut activated carbon coupled with our Unique Silver Impregnated Carbon Technology (USCIT) filters out active chlorine, organic and chlorinated hydrogen impurities, pesticides, and petroleum products, dissolved contaminants and reduces bad odor and taste. The treatment of silver with the activated carbon reduces the possibility of bacterial reproduction within the filter cartridge itself.
* High efficient ionic-exchange resin cleanses water of ions of toxic materials and decreases hardness of water.
* The specially sized flow through filter opening ensures the constant velocity of water flowing through the filter. This guarantees that the highest quality of water is achieved and maintained.
Filter Change: The filter will last up to 95 gallons of water or 1,280 8 oz. glasses of water.
Warranty: 90 day warranty against defects in workmanship.
Return Policy: In the event the unit isn't working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All units must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the unit is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.