Product Description: The Wholemega Difference
Wholemega: Wildly Pure & Extra-Virgin
Wholemega is different than processed fish oil products. The extra-virgin process used to extract Wholemega, similar to that used in fine olive oil, delivers an oil that is striking in color and transparency. This gentle, food-grade process preserves numerous beneficial compounds - including Vitamin D3 and Astaxanthin. The brilliant hue in Wholemega comes from Astaxanthin - an antioxidant that is naturally found in Wild Salmon and in this extra-virgin fish oil.
By contrast, the dull, yellow hue and watery texture of purified fish oil capsules is symbolic of highly processed products. Heavy distillation can fractionate, isolate and sacrifice beneficial compounds that give fish oil its naturall vibrant color and clarity.
* Whole Food: Wholemega Whole Fish Oil offers a whole-food alternative to fractionated, highly processed and high-heat purified fish oils.
* Extra-Virgin Process: Pressed in a proprietary process similar to fine olive oil, Wholemega preserves natural antioxidants and Vitamin D3 that cen be removed in other fish oils during processing.
* Clinical results: Human clinical trials have shown Wholemega helps retain healthy triglyceride levels and promotes other studied heart health markers.
* Fresh & Wildly Pure: Wildly pure Wholemega utilizes 100% Wild Alaska Salmon-from fisheries cited as worldwide models of sustainability. NO farmed or genetically modified salmon.
* 3 servings of Salmon: Experts recommend getting healthy Omegas from fish 2-3 times a week. One week of Wholemega provides the same amount of whole Omega fatty acids as three servings of Wild Alaskan Salmon.
Warnings: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
Additional Info: Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Made in the USA.
Ingredients: Contains: 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil.
Other Ingredients: Capsule (gelatin [Halal], Glycerin and Water), Organic Sunflower Oil and tocopherols to preserve freshness.
Contains: 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil
Does Not Contain: Gluten. Our premium softgel capsules are BSE Free.
Suggested Use: Two softgels daily with food.