Product Description: Clinically proven
You can feel confident knowing that Umcka [Pelargonium Sidoides 1X] is proven effective in clinical studies for allevitaing common colds, plus nasal, throat, and bronchial irrittatiions.
Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat, nasal, bronchial irritations, and temporarily relieves allergy and sinus symptoms:
* Sore throat
* Sinus Pressure
* Sneezing/Runny nose
* Shrinks swollen nasal membranes
* Promotes sinus drainage
* Burning, itchy eyes
* Helps decongest sinus opening and passages.
Warnings: Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistant sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by a high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physicain promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
* new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
* Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
* Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistant headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Additional Info: Store at room temperature 20-25 C (68-77 F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight. Tamper evident. Safety sealed in blister units. Do not use if individual blisters are open or torn.
Packaging: Cardboard/Blister Pack
Ingredients: Active Ingredients (in each chewable tablet):
Pelargonium Sidoides 1X - Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms
Hydrastis Canadensis 6X, Kali Muriaticum 3X, Sanguinaria Canadensis 6X - Relieves minor pain of sinus headaches
Pulsatilla 6X, Silicea 6X - Relieves allergy symptoms such as itchy, burning, watery eyes.
Citric Acid, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Malic Acid, Maltodextrin, Mannitol, Natural Flavors, Sodium Croscarmellose, Sorbitol, Sour Cherry Powder, Stearic Acid, Xylitol
Suggested Use: * Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
* For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
* Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 chewable tablet 3 times daily.
* Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 chewable tablet 2 times daily.
* Children under 6 years of age: Consult a physician.