Product Description: Heart Health
Krill oil may help reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (see nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content)
EFAGold Krill Oil supports healthy joints and blood triglyceride levels already within normal range.
EfaGold Antarctic Krill Oil
* Sustainable Source with 100% traceability back to the harvest location.
* Krill oil's omega-3 fatty acids are in optimal phospholipid form
* Smaller effective dose than fish oil makes for easier intake
* Purity tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities
* No fishy burp-back or aftertaste.
Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a seafood allergy, have a blood clotting disorder or are taking blood thinning medications or any other medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Additional Info: Safety sealed with printed inner freshness seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Softgel), Glycerin, Purified Water
Contains Shellfish (Krill)
Does Not Contain: Gluten, Sugar, Yeast, Wheat, Corn, Soy, Dairy Products, Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives.
Suggested Use: Take 1 to 2 softgels daily, preferably with breakfast. For intensive use take 2 softgels twice daily (breakfast and lunch).