Product Description: Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel works in 4 ways to help minor wounds heal fast:
* Reduces topical pain. Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel reduces pain quickly, taking the sting out of skin irritations.
* Calms skin inflammation. Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel calms inflammation, reducing the swelling, redness and heat that often accompany minor skin wounds.
* Fights minor skin infection. Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel helps the body keep minor skin infection at bay, allowing minor wounds to heal quickly.
* Promotes healing of the skin. By reducing topical pain, calming skin inflammation, and fighting minor skin infection, Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel helps skin recover from all kinds of minor wounds.
Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel is the perfect alternative to conventional and herbal topical treatments, with these distinct advantages:
* Kid-friendly: Sting-free formula reduces topical pain, does not add to it.
* Safety: Homeopathy has no known side effects.
* Clean & Pure: No synthetic preservatives.
* Non-Greasy, Transparent & Odorless: You'll hardly know it's there.
For fast healing of all kinds of minor wounds, Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel relieves: burning, stinging, itching, redness, stiffness and pain from minor wounds, minor burns, bruises, ulcerations (minor cuts and scrapes), blisters, bug bites, skin eruptions from acne, eczema or infection and rashes.
Warnings: For external use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns. Keep out of reach of children. Adult supervision required. Stop and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen after 3 day of use. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Additional Info: Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature, 68-78 degrees F, and out of direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Inactive Ingredients: Silver Hydrosol, Carbopol, Sodium Hydroxide.
Does Not Contain: Preservatives.
Suggested Use: For relief of these symptoms due to minor wounds and burns, bruises, ulceration, sunburn, razor burn, scrapes, rashes, blisters, bug bites, and skin eruptions from acne, eczema or minor infection: burning, stinging, itching, redness, stiffness, minor pain and minor inflammation.
Clean affected area. Apply a liberal, consistent layer of First Aid Gel. Leave wet or bandage for optimal results. Repeat 3 times per day or as often as needed to relieve symptoms. For sensitive skin.