Proteins are the building blocks of life. Our bodies require high-quality versions of protein to help repair cells and make new ones. Pure Planet's Organic Pea Protein gives you pure plant protein in an easy-to-mix, enzyme-supported, bioavailable, soy-free form. Unlike many other ready-to-mix proteins, Pure Planet's Organic Pea Protein is smooth (not gritty) and without binders, fillers, or preservatives. It can be used as a pre-workout or post-workout shake or simply for a daily infusion of clean, vegan, USDA organic, non-GMO protein. Soy-free, low glycemic index and low calorie. Provides 16 grams of protein per serving.
- Pea protein is a great source of the muscle-building amino acid, arginine. According to FoodNavigator-USA, pea protein has more arginine than other protein source.
- Pea protein contains more usable protein per serving than hemp protein.
- A 2012 nutritional analysis published in "Agro Food Industry Hi Tech" found that pea protein is nutritionally similar to casein and eggs.
- Lo han guo is a round green fruit that is in the same family as cucumbers, squash, and melons. It has also been used to alleviate constipation. The extract is nearly 300 times sweeter than sugar.
- DigeZyme is a proprietary combination of enzymes that contains amylase (starch hydrolyzing enzyme), protease (protein hydrolyzing enzyme), lipase (fat hydrolyzing enzyme), cellulase (cellulose hydrolyzing enzyme), and lactase (lactose hydrolyzing enzyme).
- Guar gum has been used to reduce diarrhea as it is a fiber that helps normalize the moisture content of the stool. It may help reduce the amount of cholesterol that stays in the blood. It may also help decrease appetite.
- Arabic gum is also known as "acacia gum" as it is a natural gum made from the sap of two Acacia trees.