Product Description: Minami Platinum is an ultra premium Omega-3 supplement utilizing supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers an unprecedented 1,100 mg of Omega-3 nutrition and 75% Daily Value of Vitamin D in a convenient, once daily serving. Minami Platinum offers a clean, orange flavor with no fishy aftertaste.
Clinical Science: Minami is committed to the advancement of scientific support for Omega-3 nutrition and has participated in 11 human clinical studies. Advanced Omega-3 research suggests a high concentration of EPA, along with DHA, can support cardiovascular health, cognitive function, immune system and mood.
Cold processed. Smart choice.
Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes 400% less heat than the leading brands - the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400 degrees F. Liquid CO2, an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents.
Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take - now that is smart.
Pharmaceutical Grade - all manufacturing, encapsulation and laboratory testing conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines (Good Manufacturing Practices).
The Minami Five - 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
1. Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize liquid CO2 extraction and are exposed to 400% less heat than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
2. Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is "super convenient" because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
3. Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
4. Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
5. Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status - a very stringent European standard.
Warnings: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
Additional Info: Store in a dark, cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Made in EU. For every bottle sold a donation will be made to NPF, National Parkinson Foundation.
Other Ingredients: Supercritical Deep-Sea Fish Oil (Anchovy, Sardine, Mackerel, Herring), Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Natural Orange Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols. Contains Soy.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 softgel per day with water. Best taken with food. Not intended for children.