Product Description: The need for additional vitamin C (ascorbic acid) rises during periods of emotional, psychological or physiological stress as urinary excretion of the nutrient increases. The functions of vitamin C in the human body are very diverse.
* Participates in the synthesis of collagen*
* Acts as an antioxidant*
* Nourishes the adrenal glands and helps with stress response*
* Works to optimize absorption of nonheme iron*
* Supports normal immune function*
* pH of 4.7
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Additional Info: Keep tightly closed in a dry place.
Packaging: White Plastic
Other Ingredients: Each 1/4 tsp. serving contains approximately 75 mg of sodium from sodium ascorbate. pH 4.7
Ascorbic acid is derived from corn sorbitol. Sodium ascorbate is reacted from ascorbic acid and sodium bicarbonate. All ingredients are vegan and non-GMO.
Does Not Contain: According to information provided by our suppliers, this product is free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Suggested Use: Use as directed by a healthcare professional.