Product Description: Glycine is the smallest of the amino acid molecules, yet extremely important in liver detoxification pathways and the production of glutathione, DNA, and hemoglobin.
* Aids in joint and cartilage repair and protection
* Helps support healthy neurological function*
* Provides an important component for healthy REM and delta sleep patterns
* Promotes healthy circadian rhythm
Glycine has a sweet taste and can be used to sweeten drinks or powdered supplements without altering blood glucose levels.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
Additional Info: Keep tightly closed in a dry place.
Packaging: Amber Glass
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Cellulose Capsule.
Does Not Contain: According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Suggested Use: Use as directed by a healthcare professional.