Product Description: More conditioning, lasting colour with aloe vera. No ammonia or paraben. 100% Grey cover. For one or two applications. Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamins A-C-E, and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
This package contains:
*1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel (60 ml)
*1 bottle Glycol Developer (60 ml)
*1 sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner (15 ml)
*1 pair of gloves
*1 leaflet containing directions for use
Warnings: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions, should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
Additional Info: Made in Italy. Against animal testing.
Ingredients: Herbatint Haircolor Gel: Laureth-5, Propylene Glycol, Water, Peg-2 Oleamine, Ethanolamine, Walnut Extract, Rhubarb Extract, Cinchona Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, p-Phenylenediamine, 2-aminophenol 4 Sulfonic Acid, Resorcinol, PEG-75 Meadowfoam Oil, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Sodium Hydrosulfite Sodium Ascorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Cetrimonioum Chloride, 2,4 Diaminophenoxyethanol HCL.
Glycol Developer: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Etidronic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride.
Royal Cream Condition: Water, Mallow Extract, Rosemary Extracts, Behentrimonium Chloride, Wheat Bran Lipids, Fragrance.
Does Not Contain: Ammonia or Parabens.
Suggested Use: Please read enclosed directions carefully before applying. You hair must be dry and unwashed!
1. Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint Gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2. Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair:
3. Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4. Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (Total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair:
3. Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4. Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5. Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6. Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7. Apply the Royal Cream Condition, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Colors from 1N to 8N (the natural series) achieve a 100% coverage of your grey hair. In order to achieve total grey coverage with the Ash, Golden, Copper and Mahogany color series, it is suggested to mix the chosen color (40 ml) with a natural series color of the same number (20 ml). For example, your hair color is chestnut and your selected color is copper chestnut, mix 40 ml of Herbatint 4R (copper chestnut) with 20 ml of Herbatint 4N (chestnut). Follow instructions as usual.
Allergy Test: Wash an area of skin about the size of a dime inside your elbow. Pat dry and apply a few drops of a mixture of Herbatint color and Glycol Developer. Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours. Do not use this product if any burning, itching or abnormal reaction occurs in or around the test area.