Product Description: Field Day Dishwashing Detergent Powder
For sparkling, spotless dishes!
Field Day Dish Detergent Powder is the easiest way to clean the toughest of messes! Made with ingredients from reneable sources, this pwoder will help leave yout dishes sparkling and spotless every time. No more arguing over who does the dishes, Field Day has got you covered.
Warnings: Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing.
Keep out of reach of children.
First aid treatment: Contains Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Silicate and enzymes. If swallowed or gets in mouth, rinse mouth, give a glassful of water and call a poison control center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.
Do not use for hand dishwashing. Do not mix with ammonia, or other cleaning products as irritating fumes may result.
Additional Info: Safe for septic systems. Store in a cool, dry place. Made in Canada.
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Polyarcylate, Alcohol Alkoxylate, Sodium Perborate, Protease Amylase
Does Not Contain: Dyes, Chlorine, Phosphates
Suggested Use: 1. Make sure items are dishwasher safe and follow manufacturer's instructions for loading and operating dishwasher.
2. Fill a dishwasher compartment with the powder. Do not overfill.
3. Do not spill powder directly on the silverware.
4. Remove heavy solids by rinsing dishes under running water.
5. Separate stainless steel from silverware and aluminum to avoid pitting and discoloration. Follow manucaturer's instructions for washing china.
6. Load the dishwasher properly so that the dirty sides of dishes face the spray. Do not block spray to the top rack.
7. In hard water areas, a rinse aid is recommended to reduce glassware spotting.