Product Description: Our most popular scent & with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles! Scented with organic peppermint oil to cool skin, clear sinuses and sharpen mind. Our Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle.
Warnings: Don't drink soap. Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensars. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
Additional Info: 2-3x more concentrated than many leading liquid soaps, cleansers and body washes. Dilute with water. Clouds when cold. Put in warm room/water. Clears at 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Made in USA. Not animal tested.
Packaging: Clear Plastic
Ingredients: Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Palm Kernal Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Mentha Arvensis, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Mentha Piperita, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.
Does Not Contain: Synthetic Peppermint Oils, Detergents or Foaming Agents, GMOs
Suggested Use: 1. One small squirt applied to wet washcloth to wash hands-face-body.
2. Work 1/2 tbsp. into wet hair, rinse with Dr. Bronner's Organic Hair Rinse.
3. Dilute 1:10 with water for hand-washed dishes, best in soft water.
4. For laundry, 1/3 - 1/2 cup of soap diluted in 3 gallons of hot water.
5. Mop floor with 1/2 cup of soap diluted in 3 gallons of hot water
6. Wash dog by wetting fur, massage soap in for good later, rinse thoroughly..
7. A dash in bowl of water to remove residue from Fruit & Veggies. Rinse clean.
8. All-Purpose Cleaner: add 1/4 cup of soap to quart of water in spray bottle.
9. One tbsp. in quart of water to spray plants for bugs. Dash of Cayenne optional.
10. Shave face-Underarms-Legs: lather up 5-10 drops in wet hands, apply.