Product Description: The TS-105-85 is designed for easy, clean filter changes. The CuZn TurboShower utilizes the new PowerDisk Patented FilterFoam Technology, designed exclusively by CuZn for shower filter applications. The New Power Disk combo will reduce or eliminate chlorine that causes dry, itchy, flaky skin, brittle hair, eye, lung and sinus irritation, while combating many other contaminants as well. Most people are unaware that more Chlorine and other contaminants are absorbed by the skin during a 10 minute shower than drinking a full gallon of contaminated water. Added PowerDisk benefits are your shower will stay cleaner longer because it reduces lime scale, mold, and mildew deposits and helps to soften your water naturally, leaving your skin supple and smooth and your hair soft, silky and manageable.
CuZn uses Foamulations' patented technology to create a combination of KDF and PAC (powdered activated carbon) in their shower filter. CuZn's TS-105-85 is the only unit on the market offering the benefits of the combination of both filter medias while avoiding the complications of granular medias. CuZn is able to offer this combined filter because of Foamulations' unique process using true powdered medias. Powdered media is 5 to 10 times more efficient that the granular forms of the same medias. Foamulations reticulates these medias enabling them to be used in water filtration with virtually no flow and pressure restrictions.
Specifications: * The housing is made of a Food/Medical grade ABS plastic.
* The TurboShower is 5 inches tall x 3 inches in diameter.
* Female Connection is stainless steel and free spinning for easy installation.
* Made in the USA
Cleaning Area: * The TurboShower dechlorinates up to 10,000 gallons.
Filter Media: * CuZn uses Foamulations patented technology to create a combination of KDF and PAC (powdered activated carbon) in their shower filter.
* The powdered activated carbon media is 5 to 10 times more efficient that the granular forms of the same medias.
* The TS-105-85 cartridge filters out chlorine, chloramine, herbicides. Pesticides, THM's and many other organic compounds are reduces.
Filter Change: Every 10,000 gallons or once a year.
Warranty: The manufacturer offers a one-year warranty on the filter.
Return Policy: In the event the unit isn't working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All units must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the unit is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.
Additional Info: Installation:
1. Remove existing shower head from the shower arm. If your shower arm has an integral ball joint, replace it with a standard 1/2" shower arm (available at hardware stores).
2. Wrap Teflon thread sealing tape around the male threads of the shower arm.
3. Attach thread sealing tape to the outlet or your new filter (make threads) and screw on your shower head (not included).
4. Run hot water through filter for three minutes before first use to activate media and to clear excess media fines.
5. Do not use TurboShower with showerheads that have built-in water shut-off controls. Backup pressure may affect filter housing.
6. Do not open the TurboShower until it needs to be refilled or warranty may be voided.
Order Status | Help | Contact Us | Policies | About Us | Tracking | Site Map