Product Description: The new PowerDisk, with its non-woven filter pad, eliminates dirt, sediment, odors and chlorine that causes dry, itchy, flaky skin, brittle hair, and eye, lung and sinus irritation.
Cleaning Area: The TurboShower dechlorinates up to 26,000 gallons.
Filter Media: * The PowerDisk is a non-carbon based filtration media that's non-toxic and recyclable.
* It utilizes a KDF- copper-zinc media, which does not promote bacteria growth.
* The filter also comes with a non-woven filter pad for sediment (1/4 inch of felt).
Filter Change: Filter should be replaced approximately once a year or every 26,000 gallons.
Warranty: The manufacturer offers a one-year warranty on the filter.
Return Policy: In the event the filter isn't working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All filters must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the filter will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the filter is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.
Additional Info: Refilling your TurboShower:
1. Remove the TurboShower from the shower arm and twist counter-clockwise to open. The filter opens in the middle. If unit is hard to open, tap gently around the outer fluted edge.
2. Recycle or discard used PowerDisk and discard white pad.
3. Remove the rubber O-ring gasket from the top half of the unit (the inlet, 'shower head' half) and rinse the filter housing. Clean and lubricate the O-ring gasket with petroleum jelly and replace it in the groove as illustrated.
4. Place your new PowerDisk, with white felt pad on top, into the bottom half of the unit. Put the top half in place, close the housing and tighten.
5. When reassembling the TurboShower, you may reach a point when screwing the halves together that you think they are as tight as possible, but you can probably make one more full turn. When the TurboShower is properly sealed, you won't be able to see the black O-ring and the halves will be touching.
6. Reattach the TurboShower unit to the shower arm pipe.
7. Run hot water through the filter for three minutes to activate media.