Product Description: Water Contaminants are increasing in concentration and toxicity. Gasoline additives, chlorine plus ammonia and its by-products, industrial chemicals and pharmaceuticals are now commonly found in many residential water systems. Absorption of chemicals can occur from drinking, bathing and showering in contaminated water. Even when you flush a toilet, it outgases chlorine vapors that you breathe in. If you own your own home you can eliminate these contaminants from your drinking and bathing water. CWR's Total Home Filtration Systems incorporate the finest sediment and carbon technology to absorb chemicals contaminants before they enter your home and cause harmful effects to your health.
Specifications: The Total Home Filtration System LEVEL 1 is designed for a townhouse or a small house up to 2,000 square feet and contains:
* One 20 inch Big Blue sediment filter.
* One 20 inch Big Blue Carbon filter.
* Both housings are made out of high density polypropylene with pressure relief buttons.
* Dimensions: 29" high and 5" deep. Allow a 28" linear wall space.
* Weight: 26lbs.
* The fittings will accommodate up to a 1 inch size main pipe.
* Hook up accessories include: (2) mounting brackets, (16) mounting screws and (1) wrench.
Cleaning Area: * The carbon tank contains a blend of carbons to reduce chlorine, THM's, industrial chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, bad taste and odors.
* The carbon tank will filter up to 40,000 gallons of water.
* The sediment filter will remove particles, dirt, rust, sand and organic materials (sludge, leaves, roots, etc.).
Filter Media: * The sediment filter is a 20 micron non-leachable polyester filter.
* 5 micron wrap around the carbon filter.
* The carbon filter is a large coconut shell carbon block to reduce chlorine, THM's, industrial chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, bad taste and odors.
Filter Change: * How often the carbon tank will need to be changed will depend on the quality of your water and usage.
*The sediment filter should be changed every year.
Warranty: The tank with control valve has a 15-year manufacture warranty and the sediment filter has a 1 year manufacture warranty.
There is a 1-year manufacture warranty on housing and component parts.
Return Policy: All Whole House Systems are custom made, therefore they are not returnable.
Warnings: Certain states such as California, Iowa, and Wisconsin prohibit health claims as a matter of state law. Such claims not in compliance are hereby withdrawn. The listed information does not imply, indicate, signify or suggest that your drinking water contains harmful contaminants. Contamination can only be determined through testing by your local water supplier. Nor does the information imply, indicate, signify or suggest that water treatment devices are an acceptable permanent alternative to central water treatment by your supplier.