Product Description: The CWR open ended ceramic filter combines three of the most effective filtering methods into a unique system to assure the purest possible water. It can remove tiniest organisms and sediment from your water down to 0.9 microns in size. It has a 99.99% efficiency rating in removing harmful parasites, bacteria, heavy metals, chlorine and toxic chemicals. The Doulton ceramic filter also doesn't create an environment friendly for bacterial growth.
Cleaning Area: * The CWR ceramic filter is NSF certified.
* Chlorine reduction is @ 2 ppm is >97%
* Parasite Removal is >99.99%
* Turbidity is >99.7%
* Lead Removal @ 150 ppb is >98.3%
* Flow Rate is @ 45 psi is 0.5 gallon per minute.
* The filter capacity is 600 gallons.
Filter Media: The filter is a three stage filtration system:
* The first stage is Bentonite Kieselguhr ceramic which filters out parasites, bacteria, rust, dirt and sediment from the water. A small amount of silver baked into the ceramic inhibits the growth of bacteria.
* The second stage is made up of activated coconut shell carbon which reduces chlorine, chemicals, pesticides, bad taste and odors.
* The third stage is a heavy metal removing compound, which is incorporated in the carbon block called A.T.S. (titanium zeolite) that reduces lead and copper.
Filter Change: The filter should be changed after 600 gallons or every 12 months.
Warranty: There is a one year manufacturer warranty on the filter.
Return Policy: In the event the filter isn’t working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All units must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon it’s return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the unit is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.