Product Description: Deep in the heart of the Southwestern Oregon Mountains Camas Prairie Tea Blends are created with love and care. Our Essiac blend is made from Rene Caisse's original formula. We believe, as she did, that pure herbs from the fertile earth can support a vital and healthy body. This blend contains only the safest herbs sourced from experienced organic farmers and uses no chemical fertilizers, herbicides or toxic pesticides. Our goal is to create products that support health and well being while not harming the earth. We hope what we do contributes to the quality of your life.
To your good health, Toni and David Evans
Additional Info: Oregon Tilth Certified Organic. The 4 ounce product is packaged in a paper bag. The 48 ounce product is packaged in a clear plastic container.
Packaging: Clear Plastic
Ingredients: Organic Burdock Root (Arctium lappa), Organic Sheep Sorrel Root (Rumex acetosella), Organic Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra), Organic Rhubarb Root (Rheum spp.).
Suggested Use: One gallon: Use 4 ounces of this herb blend to a gallon of fresh spring or distilled water.
One quart: Use 4 level tablespoons of this herb blend to a quart of fresh spring or distilled water.
1. Bring water to boil, stir in herbs, and cover.
2. Simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, stir.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours.
4. Stir, cover, bring back to boil and simmer for 10 minutes, cool.
5. Strain. Funnel liquid into clean amber glass bottles, cap.
6. Tighten caps after cooling. Refrigerate. This mixture will stay fresh for 2-3 weeks.
Instructions to dilute for use:
1. Shake liquid blend to mix well.
2. Add 2 ounces of herbal blend to 2 ounces of hot or cold water.
3. Drink 2-4 ounces daily on an empty stomach.
Use only stainless steel utensils when preparing this tea.