Product Description: Our Essiac Blend is made with love and care from Rene Caisse's original formula. We use only the safest 100% certified organic herbs, and use no chemical fertilizers, herbicides or toxic pesticides. We believe as she did, that pure herbs from the good earth can support a vital and healthy body. It is our hope that essiac blend contributes to the quality of your life. To your good health!
Additional Info: Oregon Tilth Certified Organic. The 4 ounce product is packaged in a paper bag. The 48 ounce product is packaged in a clear plastic container.
Packaging: Clear Plastic
Ingredients: Organic Burdock Root (Arctium lappa), Organic Sheep Sorrel With Root (Rumex acetosella), Organic Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra), Organic Rhubarb Root (Rheum spp.).
Suggested Use: Note; Shake bag thoroughly before measuring.
One gallon: Use 4 ounces by weight (entire bag) of dry essiac blend to a gallon of water.
One quart: Use 1 Oz by weight (1/4 bag) of dry essiac blend to a quart of water
1. Bring water to boil, stir in herbs, lower heat and cover.
2. Simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, stir, cool
3. Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours.
4. Reheat, Stir, cover, bring back to boil and simmer for 10 minutes, cool.
5. Strain. Mixutre will be slightly thick. After straining add more water to equal one quart/ gallon of concentrate.
6. Funnel liquid into clean amber bottles, cap.
7. Refrigerate/ Mixture will stay fresh for 2-3 weeks.
Instructions for use:
1. Shake Essiac Blend concentrate to mix well.
2. For 1 serving add 1 oz. water to 2 ozs. concentrate
3. Drink 1-2 servings daily on an empty stomach.
(Complete brewing instructions inside)