Product Description: Our AirMedic Pro 5 VOG Air Purifier is designed to adsorb the dangerous pollutants emitted through volcanic smog, vog. Recommended for indoor spaces measuring less than 500 square feet. The 5000 VOG also provides general filtration of chemicals, gasses, odors and particles that are present in indoor environments.
Specifications: * The AirMedic Pro 5 VOG Air Purifier stands 20.5 inches high, 15 inches in diameter, and weighs 44 pounds.
* The housing is made out of 18 gauge steel with a baked on enamel finish.
* It is cylindrical shape to maximize airflow.
* The airflow output is on the top right side of the unit.
* It comes with a 3-speed control switch and castors for easy movement.
* Amps: 1.3.
* Cord Length: 8 feet
* CFM: 400
* Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/60Hz
* Decibel level: 50-75 db
Cleaning Area: The AirMedic Pro 5 VOG Air Purifier will clean up to 1,500 square feet of open space or 400 cubic feet per minute. It will change the air every 30 minutes or up to 12 times an hour if placed in a smaller room.
Filter Media: * The 18 pounds of a special VOC carbon blend comes in a non-off-gassing metal canister with two anti-microbial filters to suppress any microorganisms around the filter.
* Super HEPA Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size.
* The polyester/cotton blend pre-filter collects larger particles such as dust and hair.
* Easy installation (instructions provided).
* The ultra violet dose is 30,000 uW sec/cm sq. and the ozone output is 0.
Filter Change: The carbon filter should be changed every 2-3 years. The H.E.P.A. filter should be changed every 5-7 years. The pre-filter should be vacuumed once a week and changed every 3 months. The ultra violet lamp should be changed after 10,000 hours or approximately 1.5 years.
Warranty: Aller Air air purifiers come with a 10-year limited warranty.
Return Policy: In the event the unit isn’t working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All units must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the unit is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.